Policy on Military Leave

If a student who has not received full academic credit for the term is called to service through enrollment in a military reserve unit, or through enlistment in the military service, the student’s tuition and mandatory fees for the term shall be cancelled, provided a request, substantiated by the proper evidence, is filed with the dean of the school in which he or she is registered.

(Source: Almanac, February 23, 2003, Volume 49, No. 23)