Grade Grievance Process

Students who wish to have a course grade reviewed must first attempt to resolve the issue with the course instructor. For detailed policies and procedures, students should refer to the policies of the school in which the course was taken.

School specific policies:

  • College of Arts and Sciences
  • School of Engineering and Applied Science
    • Students are advised to discuss the grading discrepancy/grievance directly with the course director/instructor. If the student is not satisfied with the conclusion of that meeting, the student can proceed to speak with the department chairperson about the grievance.
  • School of Nursing
  • The Wharton School