Information for International Students
Penn’s International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) provides immigration benefits assistance and integration initiatives for the international community at Penn. ISSS works with international students through all stages of their journey at Penn, providing guidance every step of the way.
ISSS provides support to students in many different areas. Some examples include:
- Preparing students for arrival to the U.S.
- Helping get adjusted to life in Philadelphia
- Advising on maintaining status, travel, and immigration guidelines
- Providing integration opportunities such as social events, cultural trips and leadership roles
- Assisting with employment authorization before internships or jobs
- Assigned advisors and central online portal for requests and forms via the iPenn system
Find out more information for:
Click the iPenn logo to see your assigned advisor and make requests with eforms.